Перейти к содержанию
Гость Васил

Тюрки в бактрийских документах из Роба

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Здравствуйте,

предлагаю вашему вниманию один из ранне-средневековых бактрийских документов, опубликованных и переведенных Sims-Williams-ом (N. Sims-Williams, "Bactrian Documents from Northern Afghanistan. I: Legal and Economic Documents", Oxford UP, 2000). Наиболее ранний датированный документ в этом корпусе документов с архива одного княжества Роб в северном Хиндукуше - с 343 г. н.э., наиболее поздний - с конца VIII в. В некоторых из них, более поздних, упоминаются тюрки и их правители. Вот документ Т, с 478 года бактр. эры (= 711 г. н.э., 478 + 233, согласно Симсу-Вилямсу):

"Был год 478, месяц Второго Нового Года, когда мною, Баг-азияс, великой Турецкой принцессе, царице Кутлук Тапаглъг Билгею Севюг, принцессе [народа] Халач, хозяйке дома, от бога Камирда, посредством Камирд-фара, сына Бека, священника, во имя царского младенца кто был больным и умирал - тогда великая сила и чудо были увидены мною от (тебя), бог Камирд, ты кто после этого сделал его живым и здоровым. Так что сейчас я, царица, хозяйка дома, во имя царского младенца, тебе бог Камирд, и тебе, Камирд-фар священник, орошаемая земля здесь в Аспе, то владение/собственность называемую Башунан Парган, была сделана (знаком) уважения. ... "

Потом пишет что одна девушка-рабыня, Вараг, которую царица получила от какого-то "бредага" (титул, наверное), тоже была отдана "богу" в собственность. Следуют длинные "легалные" оговорки - как бог Камирд (и его священник) имели вечное право владеть той землей, без уплат налогов и задолжений и т.д. Потом как свидетелями упоминаются Абих - говоритель и посол хозяйства (царицы), и Баралбаг, командир армии хозяйства (?) и как заклинание, в конце: "Пусть господин/правитель народа Варлу-ган будет нашим помощником!". Не знаю насколько объявлены и известны эти тексты у вас (в бывшем Союзе, имею ввиду). Внизу весь документ Т, в его английском переводе. Оригинальный иранский текст написан на бактрийском алфавите (т.е. с греческими буквами + одна дополн. буква).

Поздравления,

Васил

Document T

(T) (It was) the year 478, the month Second New-year, when by me, Bag-aziyas, the great Turkish princess, the queen of Qutlugh Tapaghlïgh Bilgäü Sävüg, the princess of the Khalach (people), (the lady) of the household, from the god Kamird, through the agency of Kamird-far son of Bek, the priest, for the sake of the royal infant who was ill and dying—then a great (act of) power and miracle was seen by me from (you), the god Kamird, you who afterwards made him living and healthy. So now by me, the queen, the lady of the household, for the sake of the royal infant, to you, the god Kamird, and to you, Kamird-far the priest, the irrigated land there in Asp, that property which they name Bashunan Pargan, has been made a (mark of) honour. And also there was given by me a certain person, a woman whose name (is) Warag, who was received by me from the bredag and from We-burug . . ., as (a mark of) great obligation, (as) a slave-girl for (your) pleasure and for (your) use. So now, for (all) future time, for (all) days to come, you (sg.!) have authority—you, the god Kamird, and you, Kamird-far—over this irrigated land, over the property whose name (is) Bashunan Pargan, which has been given by me, the queen, the lady of the household, as (a mark of) great faith and as (a mark of) renown. Then you (pl.) have the right to have and to hold this land, without debt and without obligation, without tax and without . . ., without the obligations of a vassal and without deduction; you (sg.!) (shall) have and hold the land and have the right to keep the woman whose name (is) Warag in the house (as) a housekeeper, (or) afterwards to sell (her), to detain (her) for a misdeed, (or) to make (her) the recompense (of freedom in return) for service.

And may the power and miraculous ability of you, the god Kamird, grow and increase; and (as for) you, Kamird-far the priest, by this honour which (was) done by me to the god (Kamird) and to you—so day (by) day to the god Kamird and to the other gods you (shall) perform service, and claim grace and favour from my hand and from my sons and from the men of the family of the bredag. And may no-one (else) have authority (over these things) in the future, neither I myself, the queen, the lady of the household, nor my sons (and) descendants, nor (any) other man of the family of the bredag, neither a man born (in the family) nor a relation by marriage; whoever may dispute with you, the god (Kamird), or you, Kamird-far the priest, or with your (sg.!) brother, son (or) descendant, concerning this irrigated land or concerning the woman who(se name is) Warag, or pursue (you), arrest (you), fight, argue, take (you) to the judges, commit deceit or violence, (or) produce (another) contract, then he shall pay a fine to the treasury of the bredag of a hundred dinars of struck gold, and he shall pay the same fine to the opponents.

And this contract of mine, of Bag-aziyas, the great Turkish princess, the queen of Qutlugh Tapaghlïgh Bilgä Sävüg, the princess of the Khalach (people), the lady of the household, (has been made) in faith and fear of the gods. And this contract has been sealed by my indulgence; so may it be (considered) good (and) valid and authoritative.

And at this statement Absih, the spokesman (and) ambassador of the household, was (present), and (also) Baralbag, the commander of the household army. May the lord of the Warlu-gan (people) be (our) helper!

Здравствуйте,

думал, что будет бо'льший интерес к этим материалам. Может нужно было сказать, что это первые целые тексты на бактрийском языке, новооткрытые и исследованные и опубликованные/переведенные только в 2000 году. Для полноты я все таки приведу и другие документы из этого тома Sims-Williams-a, где упоминаются тюрки.

Как сказал, они происходят с новооткрытого архива одного бактрийского княжества Роба, где наиранний датированный документ А, - с 110 года бактрийской эры (наверное, =343 г. н.э.) Его оригинальный бактрийский текст, и мой болг. перевод английского перевода здесь. Я их поставил из-за зарегистрированной там практики невест давать приданое (а и из-за полиандрии - документ А это брачный договор, где два братья женятся на одной женщине :D ). В документах I, с 260 года (=493 г. н.э) и J, с 295 г. (=528 г. н.э.) упоминаются эфталиты, "эфталитские государева", которым местные жители Роба должны были платить налоги, "золото и овцы" и т.д. Первое упоминание тюрков, тюркских титулей, кажется, в документе N, с 407 г. (=640 г. н.э.):

Документ N: "(Был) год 407, месяц Хандиг, день Аштад, когда (этот) запечатанный документ был написан здесь, в районе Саминган, в Сандаране, дворе харов Роба, в присутствии Фрама-ризм Шабурана, кагана богатого славой, тапаглиг илтабира, хара Роба, владетеля Парпаза, и в присутствии Хулхана, инал тархана, владетеля (имения) Виларгана, и в присутствии Сюрена, эконома харов Роба ...

Документ P, с 446 г. (=679 г. н.э.) упоминает другого кагана, "кагана Жун-лад Шабурана, тапаглиг илтабира, хара Роба". А документ W, с 525 г. (=758 г. н.э.) уже говорит о подушном налоге, что должен быть выплачен арабам, и в конце содержит клятву чтобы никто не мог оспорить этот договор, силой или нет, " ...ни мужчины Роба, ни мужчины Бамяна, ни турки, ни арабы, ни местные, ни никто другой.".

Еще есть документы Q и S, которых, как документ T в прежнем письме, дам в полном виде в их англ. переводе в конце письма.

Документ Q, с 449 г. (=682 г. н.э.): "(Был) год 449, месяц Второй Новый Год, день Дин, когда (этот) контракт о займе был написан в районе Саминган, в Марогане, базаре харов Роба, с знанием бога Рам-сет, кто дает милость и исполняет желания, чудесного, почтение кого и чье место/обиталище здесь, в Марогане, на базаре, с знанием Жун-лад Шабурана, кагана богатого славой, тапаглига илтабира, хара Роба, (и) в присутствии тархана, сынов Хусару тархана, и в присутствии Деб-раза, надзорщика базара харов Роба ... и тоже в присутствии других свободных людей, кто присутсвовали и были свидетелями . . .

(следует контракт о займе сорока персидских, из хорошего серебра, дирхамов царя Кавада.)

Документ S, с 470 г. (=703 г. н.э.): "(Был) год 470, месяц Бухсиг, день Ришт, когда (этот) запечатанный документ, (этот) контракт об обязательстве был написан здесь, в Газе, в Ваниндане, дворе крепости, в присутствии сера Турков, тудуна Газа, и с знанием Сита, казначея Газа.

Сейчас: (эта) декларация была свободно (и) волею сделана мною, Потаном, и мною, Мияром, сыновей Фарн-агада с Бончуглига, кто сейчас вследствие созыва присутствуют в Газе и (кто) служат серу Турков, тудуну Газа, слугам Ахшама, тебе, Базу, и тебе, Гогнагу, и тебе, Горду, жителям крепости, слугам Худев-магата, кулаха Роба.

(Следует обещание со стороны Потана и Мияра, что они отказываются от дальнейших судов и материальных претензий к Базу, Гогнагу и Горду, и т.д. И что если кто-то преступит этому обещанию, то заплатит 200 серебрянных дирхамов Кавада и т.д.)

Если кто нибудь знает о русско-язычных комментариям, публикаций по тюркской или по собственно бактрийской частям этих материалов, пусть скажет. На интернете я знаю только об одном популярном докладе самого Симса-Вилямса перед японской аудиторией -

http://www.gengo.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~hkum/bactrian.html

Поздравления,

Васил

Bactrian Documents, I

N. Sims-Williams (Oxford UP, 2000)

Document N

(N) (It was) the year 407, the month Khandig, the day Ashtad, when (this) sealed document was written here in the district of Samingan, at Sandaran, the court of the khars of Rob, in the presence of Frama-rizm Shaburan, the qaghan prosperous in glory, the tapaghlïgh iltäbir, khar of Rob, lord of Parpaz, and in the presence of Khulkhan, the ïnal tarkhan, lord of (the estate) Wilargan, and in the presence of Suren, the steward of the khars of Rob.

. . .

-----------------------

Document Q

(Q) (It was) the year 449, the month Second New-year, the day Din, when (this) loan-contract was written here in the district of Samingan, at Marogan, the market of the khars of Rob, with the cognizance of the god Ram-set, the granter of favours (and) granter of wishes, the wonderful, whose worship (and) seat are here at Marogan, at the market, with the cognizance of Zhun-lad Shaburan, the qaghan prosperous in glory, the tapaghlïgh iltäbir, khar of Rob, (and) in the presence of the tarkhan, the son of Khusaru the tarkhan, and in the presence of Deb-raz, overseer of the market of the khars of Rob . . ., and also in the presence of the other freemen who were present there amongst (them) and (who) bear witness concerning this matter.

Now: there has now been received by me, Deb son of Yalgan, a native of Tarmid, from the fortress, we (sic!) whose house they call Horigan, and (who) am now present here in the district of Samingan, and by me, Wiraz-finz wife of Deb, and our brothers (and) sons, from you. Khudew-mareg, and from you, Wisburg-mareg, with (your) brothers, the sons of Hinsar, and from your (pl.) brothers, sons (and) descendants, [forty] good, locally current Persian silver dirhams of (king) Kawad (as) a loan at interest. Then we shall give each month two Persian (dirhams) of (king Kawad (as) interest. And if by you, Khudew-mareg, and the members of your household, your own dirhams shall be needed, so that it is no more convenient to leave (them) at interest, then give (sg.) notice to us, the declarants, for one month afterwards, (and) then we shall give (you the forty (dirhams) of (king) Kawad with the accrued interest in full at the (proper) time. If we cannot give (it to you), then you (sg.) have the right-you, Khudew-mareg, and your brothers (and) sons-to fix a non-refundable penalty of (property) inside (or) outside the house, (payable) by us, the declarants personally, to fix such a penalty of cattle (or) sl[aves . . .] which may amount to (a rate of) two (to) one, and to impose (it) on us, the declarants ourselves, [regardless of] protests, towards (your) own rent. Then, in settlement of the penalty, (it is to be) exacted (and handed over) without protest to your (sg.) own rent-collector until (the time) when you (pl.) may obtain in full the dirhams described herein-the interest together with the capital-so that we shall not have (any) right to make a deduction from the penalty, nor to complain, nor to invoke the law, nor to give a superordinate loan-contract (or) oath. And if we complain about the penalty, or falsely act otherwise than (according to our) own guarantee, then we shall pay a fine to the judge, to the treasury, of eighty Persian dirhams, and also we shall pay eighty Persian (dirhams) to the opposite party.

And this loan-contract is written . . . Whoever may produce it, then may it be (considered) valid (and) authoritative for everyone.

--------------------------

Document S

(It was) the year 470, the month Bukhsig, the day Risht, when (this) sealed document, (this) contract of undertaking, was written here in Gaz, at Wanindan, the court of the fortress, in the presence of the ser of the Turks, the tudun of Gaz, and with the cognizance of Sit, the treasurer of Gaz.

Now: (this) declaration was freely (and) willingly made by me, Potan, and by me, Miyar, the sons of Farn-agad from Bonchuqligh, who now on account of a summons are present in Gaz and (who) serve the ser of the Turks, the tudun of Gaz, the servants of Akhsham, to you, Baz. and to you, Gognag, and to you, Gord, inhabitants of the fortress, the servants of Khudew-magat, kulah of Rob.

Now: I, Potan, and I, Miyar, had a claim and law(suit) and dispute with you, Baz, and with you, Gognag, and with you, Gord. (And) then our claim was given up and our dispute was brought to an end in the presence of the ser of the Turks, the tudun of Gaz, and in the presence of Sit, the treasurer of Gaz, and we gave this undertaking in the following terms, that we shall not have (any) rights-(neither) I, Potan, nor I, Miyar, nor our brothers, children (and) descendants, nor any one else - in respect of this law(suit and) dispute which we, the declarants, had with you, Baz, and with you, Gognag, and with you, Gord. So, in respect of this claim, no-one at all shall have the right to fight and to dispute. And if it should happen, from tomorrow until eternity, that, in respect of this law(suit and) dispute which we, the declarants, had with you, Baz, and with you, Gognag, and with you, Gord, anyone should fight and argue and dispute. (or) should invoke the law (or) cause litigation, (if) we, the declarants ourselves, or our brothers (and) children themselves, or anyone else should dispute concerning our obligations, then we. the declarants, would go to each (and) every lawsuit beside (you), and I (sic!) would cause (the property to be) released and detached from all claimants; and if we should not go to each (and) every lawsuit beside (you), and should not cause (the property to be) released and detached from the opposite party and from (him) who is false to his promise, and should act otherwise than we ourselves have guaranteed and is written herein, then we shall pay a fine to the judicial treasury of two hundred dirhams of (king) Kawad, and also we shall pay two hundred dirhams of (king) Kawad to the opposite party. And may (this) sealed document, (this) contract of undertaking, be (considered) valid and authoritative.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...