Перейти к содержанию
Гость Anonymous

Правители Монгольской империи

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi guys:

First of all, I would like to apologize that I'm writing in English. I know that you-guys communicate in Russian. Although I read and understand Russian, I do not speak and write in Russian. I found this forum to be very interesting. There is an entire section that is devoted to Mongolia, Mongolian history, and Mongolians.

I'd like to try to answer the question "Where are the archives of the Great Mongol empire?".

The documents, archives, laws, court letters, books, and different pieces of writing of the Mongol Empire and its subsequent states (roughly 1200-1700s) are located in many different libraries and archives around the world, although many are lost forever. In terms of number of volumes and significance, the following libraries may be listed:

1. The biggest collection of documents, writings, books, and laws of the Mongol empire is located in the Taiwanese National Library in Taipei together with the archives of the Ming dynasty (Chinese), and Qing dynasty (Manchurian). This collection is by far the most important and complete because during the Mongol empire the center still was the current Mongolia and Inner Mongolia. Of course, eventually, the center (great haans or Ih haantan) lost control of other states such as Golden Horde, Ulus Tsagaadai, Il Han and so on. The half of these documents are in old Mongolian (hudam Mongol bichig), and the other half is in Chinese. This collection is very rich, in particular, of various legal and administrative documents. In terms of period, this collection includes documents not only of 12-14 centuries but of later periods until 1911 when the Qing emperor (Manchurian king or Manjiin haan in Mongolian) was overthrown in Beijing. Why this ended up in Taiwan? The reason is simple: Those who overthrew Manjiin Haan made Nanjing (South China) the capital of the Republic of China, and moved all the important archives and libraries from the Forbidden City to Nanjing. The Mongolian government signed several agreements with Taiwan to access these archives and get some original documents and copies. The efforts are paying off. Now four Mongolian historians, archivists and librarians, who fluent in Chinese, are working in that library. The first fruits of this collaboration is digital, high quality copies of the portraits of more than seventy Mongolian kings and queens (haad bolon hatad). In June 2006, The Taiwanese officials presented these portraits as the gift to the Mongolian people. These portraits include portraits of Chingis, Uguudei, Huvilai and so on. The national Taiwan library and Mongolian State library will collaborate for the next 10 years to make coopies of many documents, writings and books, and send them to Mongolia. Of course, the Mongolian government will buy some of the most important documents such as Uguudei han's zarlig (decree that is the result of Huraldai) to send Subeedei and Bat to Russia. On this zarlig there is Uguudei haan's signature. This is the only document in the world that has Uguudei's own signature. However, these documents are priceless, and Mongolian government can not buy many of them now. There are many hand written poems and other historical documents, family letters of Huvilai Haan. Huvilai haan was very educated and all his writings are in Mongolian. He did not speak Chinese although he moved the capital to China. Also there are many private letters of princes and princesses, who fought wars far away (Iran and Irak), to their king and queen parents. For example, there are several letters from her sons to Sorhon hatan (the wife of Tului, the youngest child of Chingis, and the mother of Huleg, Munh and Huvilai haan). Interestingly, many of these letters are cuts on leathers. Hopefully, in a few years time, Mongolia will be able to get many of these important historical documents.

2. Second important collection is in the China's State Central archives and Beijing Library. There are many, many documents in these libraries too. At the moment, they are accessible only to Chinese scholars and some scholars from Mongolia. There are not any efforts to copy and send these copies to Ulan-bator. Eventually, such projects will be initiated.

3. Third most important collection is located in Gandan tegchilen hiid (Gandan Monastery) in Ulan-bator. This monastery is 250 years old, and it has a fabulous collection of ancient books and writing. The monastery's library has about 4 million books, Buddhist sutras, and other documents. One half of these collections are writings, state documents, and books in Mongolian. The other half is Tibetan and Chinese. Now a large project is being implemented to catalog and build electronic and digital libraries of these documents. In a few years time, this collection will be accessible to researchers.

4. Mongolian Central Library also has an excellent collection of documents, books and writings from 12-21 centuries. Mongolian and overseas (e.g., Russian) historians use this collection extensively. But you have to have a special permit to get access to these books.

5. The next important library is British library in London. The Brits collected, stolen, and grabbed during XIX century alot of stuff from China, India, Iraq and so on. This collection is strong on Il han Ulus (current Iran, Iraq, and parts of South Asia). Some are in Mongolian, and some are in local languages.

6. Important collection is located in Lenin library in Moscow and library of the St. Petersburg state University in Russia. But most of it about the Golden Hord. I do not know the composition and language of this collection. But I have been told that it is mixed collection: Mongolian, Russian, Turkish, Tibetan and so on).

7. There are important collections about the Mongol rule of the Middle East (Iran and Iraq) in Iranian and Iraq libraries. At the moment, they are not very accessible. many of them in local languages.

8. There is a small collection in India. This collection was inherited by Babur Khan who mother's side was Chingisid. This collection originally comes from Dogolon Tumur (Timurlane), and it has some docs from Ulus Juch and Tsagaadai.

9. Library of congress in the USA has some old collections. This collection has many importnat documents of the Mongol rulers of the Middle east.

I hope this description might be useful for you. best wishes.....baagii

Где хранятся древние архивы Монгольской империи?

Кто что знает по этому вопросу.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Как мне известно из литературы, монголы, перед походами в новую страну, как правило (а может и всегда) высылали туда лазутчиков - разведчиков - шпионов. Кроме того собирали сведения из разных купцов, других знающих людей. Этот принцип собирания сведений и предварительной разведки сил и территории будущего противника заложил еще Чингис-хан.

Эти донесения (и другие документы), наверное, где то записывались и хранились.

Интересно, были ли такие архивы, где и кем они хранились, на каких языках и письменностях писались, где они теперь, имеется ли какая нибудь литература по этим вопросам, может что нибудь есть и в Интернете.

Меня, конечно, особенно интересуют монгольские сведения о древних литовских (и других балтских) землях и их соседях, на которые монголы совершали походы (набеги) в 1238 году (полководец Бату-хана Кайдан или Каду), 1241 году (полководцы Бату-хана Бал и Манман), 1258 году (Бурундай) и позже.

Hi:

I am surprised to discover that Central Asian turkish-speaking people (e.g., Kyrgyz, Kazakhs and others) seem to be very interested in Mongolian history, Chinggis haan, and Mongolians. Of course, this is my own personal observation, and I may be wrong. Nevertheless, I'd like to ask forum participants the question: Why this is the case, if it is true?

In Mongolia itself, there is not much interest in or discussion about Central Asian turkish-speaking people. I think the only turkish speaking people who gets coverage in the Mongolian media are Mongolian Kazakhs who live in Bayan-Ulgii and those Kazakhs who moved to Kazakhstan. I think that few Mongolians would name the new capital cities such as Astana and Bishkek. The Mongolians are obssessed with the Chinese and Koreans (South), and much of the discussions are very negative. Of course, there are alots of coverage now days about Mongol-speaking people in China (Inner Mongolians, and other Mongol minorities), Russia (Buryats, Kalmyks, and Tuvinians), and other countries (e.g., USA).

So why Central Asians seem to be interested in Mongolians, while Mongolians seem to be indifferent to Central Asians?

Do let me know what you think. Sorry that I am writing in English. Although I understand and read Russian, I do not write in Russian. You can write in Russian.

So why Central Asians seem to be interested in Mongolians, while Mongolians seem to be indifferent to Central Asians?

Hi,

Point is the difference in quality of the educational attainment maybe. That's the only guess-work, so don't shoot the pianist.

Do let me know what you think. Sorry that I am writing in English. Although I understand and read Russian, I do not write in Russian. You can write in Russian.

Central Asians and Russians are more interested in the historical details of the Mongol invasion and the Mongol yoke rather than contemporary Mongolians. I cannot say that Genghis Khan is admired figure in Russia or Central Asia. In Russian textbooks the Mongol invasion was always called Tatar-Mongol invasion. The Mongol yoke was often called Tatar yoke. The word Tatar is used to denote a member of a group of Turkic peoples primarily inhabiting Tatarstan in Russia, parts of Siberia and Crimea. There are Volga Tatars, Crimean tatars and Siberian Tatars. In the past, Russians used the word Tatar to designate different peoples from the Azeris to tribes of the Siberia. As a result, many mediocre Russians believe that Turks have been heavily intermingled with Mongols.

Thanks for the explanation. I am aware that many peoples who were subjugated by the Mongolians in the past (e.g., Russians, Iranians, or Iraqis, etc.) dislike Chinggis khan and this period of history.

Central Asians and Russians are more interested in the historical details of the Mongol invasion and the Mongol yoke rather than contemporary Mongolians. I cannot say that Genghis Khan is admired figure in Russia or Central Asia. In Russian textbooks the Mongol invasion was always called Tatar-Mongol invasion. The Mongol yoke was often called Tatar yoke. The word Tatar is used to denote a member of a group of Turkic peoples primarily inhabiting Tatarstan in Russia, parts of Siberia and Crimea. There are Volga Tatars, Crimean tatars and Siberian Tatars. In the past, Russians used the word Tatar to designate different peoples from the Azeris to tribes of the Siberia. As a result, many mediocre Russians believe that Turks have been heavily intermingled with Mongols.

...Of course, the Mongolian government will buy some of the most important documents such as Uguudei han's zarlig (decree that is the result of Huraldai) to send Subeedei and Bat to Russia. On this zarlig there is Uguudei haan's signature. This is the only document in the world that has Uguudei's own signature...

Был ли этот документ опубликован? Если нет, то не могли бы Вы указать источник сведений о том, что он сохранился и имеется в Тайваньской библиотеке?

Hi:

This document was never published. Mongolian archivists found it out in Taiwan in late 2005 only. This zarlig is one of those millions of things that are hidden in Taiwan from the current Chinese government. This document is listed in the internal catalogue of the National Taiwan Library. This library has two catalogues: one is for public and second is for internal use only. The zarlig is listed in the latter but not in the first. Therefore, it is difficult to cite or quote. The main reason is that China has claims to all archives located in Taiwan, and the Chinese government took the National Taiwan library to international courts several times over archives of Tang, Jin, Yuan, Min and Ching dynasties. Therefore, the Taiwanese hide alot of good stuff.

The good news, however, is that a catalogue in Mongolian will be published in UB in 2 years time. That will be the first public document or official source to cite. I do not know whether that catalogue will be published in other languages. My feeling is that it will be published in English and Chinese. I'm not sure of Russian.

Был ли этот документ опубликован? Если нет, то не могли бы Вы указать источник сведений о том, что он сохранился и имеется в Тайваньской библиотеке?

Hi:

This document was never published. Mongolian archivists found it out in Taiwan in late 2005 only. This zarlig is one of those millions of things that are hidden in Taiwan from the current Chinese government. This document is listed in the internal catalogue of the National Taiwan Library. This library has two catalogues: one is for public and second is for internal use only. The zarlig is listed in the latter but not in the first. Therefore, it is difficult to cite or quote. The main reason is that China has claims to all archives located in Taiwan, and the Chinese government took the National Taiwan library to international courts several times over archives of Tang, Jin, Yuan, Min and Ching dynasties. Therefore, the Taiwanese hide alot of good stuff.

The good news, however, is that a catalogue in Mongolian will be published in UB in 2 years time. That will be the first public document or official source to cite. I do not know whether that catalogue will be published in other languages. My feeling is that it will be published in English and Chinese. I'm not sure of Russian.

Thanks a lot!

Let's wait for this publication!

Книга "Джами ат-Таварих"

http://bekd.land.ru/rashidaddin/index.html

(сайт указал jvarg в теме

Письменные источники о Чингиз-хане, Джами ат-Таварих

http://www.kyrgyz.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1664)

Тема на форуме:

Письма монгольских хaанов

http://www.kyrgyz.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=278

нахай-илюйюй (нохой иргэн - “Собачье государство”. [У его] мужчин квадратные физиономии и кулаки, при том на сосках имеется шерсть. Ходят [они так быстро], что могут нагнать бегущую лошадь. Их девочки красивы и изящны. Татары нападают на них, но не в состоянии

победить)

Этот народ находящиеся на северо-востоке наверное имели много собак (для собачьей упряжки) и ходили на лыжах что и конечно намного быстрее лошадей трудно ходивших по глубокому снегу.

И монголы по испугу или по стыду из-за поражения сочиняли легенду о этих храбрых дикарей... :D:D .

Юань-ши, я думаю, наилучший из доступных источников, в котором отразилось содержание монгольских архивов.

Но он не переведен на русский.

Юань-ши, я думаю, наилучший из доступных источников, в котором отразилось содержание монгольских архивов.

Но он не переведен на русский.

Совершенно согласен, что лучший из доступных ;)

Только нужно иметь в виду, что это не просто компиляция архивных данных (как считают некоторые авторы), а еще и существенная обработка в соответствии с целями и задачами заказчиков этой истории - Минов. Так что степень отражения изначального содержания архивов Юань под б-а-а-льшим вопросом.

А вот если, наконец, сделают доступным те архивы с Тайваня, о которых все говорят, но никто пока не видел, может быть совсем иная картина появится.

На русский, конечно, "История Юань" в большинстве не переведена, но есть же переводы Н. Я. Бичурина, Е. И. Кычанова, А. Ш. Кадырбаева, Р. П. Храпачевского.

Кстати, насчет европейских переводов "Юань ши" кто-нибудь в курсе - занимался ими кто-нибудь из западных монголоведов предметно?

уважаемые пользователи форума

хотелось бы спросить о вхождении Зауралья и Сибири в XIII веке и последующем существовании этих регионов в сфере Чингизидов

или это было некое аморфное вхождение без всяких последствий для этих территорий?

или полное законодательное закрепление и развитие Сибири и Зауралья в составе Монгольской империи, а позднее в улусах Чингизидов?

Гость Башкорт Степного Заволжья
уважаемые пользователи форума

хотелось бы спросить о вхождении Зауралья и Сибири в XIII веке и последующем существовании этих регионов в сфере Чингизидов

или это было некое аморфное вхождение без всяких последствий для этих территорий?

или полное законодательное закрепление и развитие Сибири и Зауралья в составе Монгольской империи, а позднее в улусах Чингизидов?

Привет!Какие регионы входят по Вашему в территорию Зауралья?Уточните!

Южное Зауралье - Курганская обл.

Южный Урал - Челябинская и Оренбургская

Среднее Зауралье - Свердловская обл.

Сведения желательно бы по Южному Зауралью, северу Казахстана, и югу Западной Сибири

Я вырос в Свердловске и ни про какое Среднее Зауралье не слышал. Это всегда был Средний Урал. А Южный Урал это еще и Башкирия.

Гость Башкорт Степного Заволжья

Сведения желательно бы по Южному Зауралью, северу Казахстана, и югу Западной Сибири

Привет!Уточните на счет севера Казахстана - Уральская область или Семипалатинск или .... До 30-х годов ХХ века в Зауралье входило часть Казахстана. Черт знает что - нет единой терминологии у историков, этнографов,языковедов, геологов, географов и др., и приходится уточнять. Извините уж меня!

имеются в виду территории, граничающие с совр.Курганской и Челябинской областями

http://www.kyrgyz.ru/?page=308

http://www.lebed.com/2005/art4408.htm

Недавно в новостях прочитал что фильм из Внутренний Монголии - Tuya's marriage - свадьба Туяа успешно провел показ на каком-то международном кинофестивале. А ведь кроме этого в Монголии создавались и другие фильмы известные зарубежом, но слабо растиражированные в России. Я считаю что роль Монголии в нынешней ситауции, когда везде монголськие народы, кроме самой Монголии, оказались в меньшинстве, состоит в том чтоб поддерживать позитивный настрой и рапспространять своё влияние свою культуру через искусство и творчество. А Монголии таланта в этом деле не занимать. При том что искусство наверное является очень сильным инструментом влияния, которое поражает прямо в сердце и захватывает умы. Другими словами нужная планомерная и умелая пропаганда прекрасного монгольского языка путем ознакомления и распространения информации о культурной жизни Монголии.

Хотел бы чтобы монголы здесь начали делиться новостями культурного плана, о новых фильмах, об артистах и т.д.

Внизу хочу привести ссылки на некоторые клипы, демонстрирующие традиционную и современную культуру монгольских народов, пропитанных любовью к своей родине.

Видеоролики

Композиция известной и наипопулярнейшей молодежной группы Монголии Camerton- Би Монгол Хун - я монгол. Интересно что в клипе показаны все народности Монголии в своих национальных одеяниях. Там кроме собственно халха монголов есть и ойраты, и южные монголы, калмыки, буряты, казахи и...узбечка))

Саундтрек к монгольскому фильму Ботгоны нулимс - Сказание о плачущей верблюдице - поет певица Баясгалан.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZ2Sx1f2-o

Клип монгольской рок-группы Хурд, известная своими патриотическими песнями

клип самой популярной певицы Ариуна - Талын Монгол айл - Степная монгольская семья

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7zVR_s2UrM

просто приятная песня про любовь - Хайр by Chuka.

и конечно же наш Народный артист - Амархуу

Гость Эльтебер

Хорошие ролики. После просмотра чувствуется близость монголов к кыргызам и одновременно отдаленность.

Композиция известной и наипопулярнейшей молодежной группы Монголии Camerton- Би Монгол Хун - я монгол. Интересно что в клипе показаны все народности Монголии в своих национальных одеяниях. Там кроме собственно халха монголов есть и ойраты, и южные монголы, калмыки, буряты, казахи и...узбечка))
Не узбечка, а уйгурка. А еще вернее монголка в уйгурском национальном костюме. :kg2:

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...